What’s happening now in Northglenn and Thornton?
XXL Storage is locally owned and operated and we all appreciate the Northglenn and Thornton community atmosphere. Community is important, we love joining with friends and neighbors and making or renewing acquaintances.
Let’s see what’s going on today:
- Council Member Esquibel Leaving Office
- Recycle Unwanted Paint on May 22
- Street Sweeping Throughout May
- Stage 1 Drought Declared
- Ward 1 Meeting Tonight - April 15
- Seeking Neighborhood Beautification Volunteers
- Auto Payment Information Must Be Updated
- Public Recycle Bins Moved
- Police Officers Now Wearing Body Cameras on Patrol
- Resource Navigator Available to Assist
- Plowing Continuing in Response to Blizzard
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Support Sought for New Jaycee Park Lights
- The Force is Strong With This One
- Deputy Chief Candidate Virtual Forum March 9